We carry other people's hearts in our hands
1. Speak to people. There's nothing as nice as a cheerful greeting.
2. Smile at people. It takes 112 muscles to frown and only 13 to smile.
3. Call people by their name.
The sweetest music to the ears is one's own name.
4. Be friendly and helpful. Radiate friendship and it will be returned tenfold.
5. Be cordial. Speak and act as if everything you did were a pleasure.
6. Be genuinely interested in people.
7. Be generous with praise, and cautious with criticism.
8. Be considerate with the feelings of others. It will be appreciated.
9. Be thoughtful of others opinions.
There are three sides to every controversy - yours, the others,
and the right one.
10. Be alert and give service.
What counts a great deal in life is what we do for others.