Please read directions carefully
In an effort to minimize paperwork overload, I have computerized my office as much as possible. Be sure to read all directions carefully before filling out the paperwork form.
Please be aware that as a medical provider licensed through the Department of Health, I am required to collect certain basic information. This is to protect the public as well as the therapist. Please do not determine whether you think the information is pertinent or not. Even those wanting only a relaxation massage are required to provide this basic information.
Muscular Injury Specialist strives to uphold the highest level of service, and that includes collecting detailed information concerning pain, injuries, surgeries, and overall health.
Thank you in advance for you attention to detail concerning your paperwork.
We carry other peoples hearts in our hands.
1. Speak to people. There's nothing as nice as a cheerful greeting.
2. Smile at people. It takes 112 muscles to frown and only 13 to smile.
3. Call people by their name. The sweetest music to the ears is one's own name.
4. Be friendly and helpful. Radiate friendship and it will be returned tenfold.
5. Be cordial. Speak and act as if everything you did were a pleasure.
6. Be genuinely interested in people.
7. Be generous with praise, and cautious with criticism.
8. Be considerate with the feelings of others. It will be appreciated.
9. Be thoughtful of others opinions. There are three sides to every controversy - yours, the others, and the right one.
10. Be alert and give service. What counts a great deal in life is what we do for others.
Are you pregnant?
Do you take medication?
Have you had surgery?
Car accident injuries
Slip and fall
Referred pain from the neck
Upper arm pain
Upper back pain
Mid back pain
Pain referred from low back
Pain on the front of the thigh
Back pain with sitting
Sleep problems due to pain